My Golden Vegan Glamburger & Easy Plant-Based Recipe
Delicious Plant-Based Vegan Glamburger
I made this delicious vegan glamburger the other day that I just had to share. It is super easy to make, organic, plant-based, and free from meat, dairy, and animal products. Instead of an unhealthy meat burger, I used a delicious Field Roast patty and topped it with some glamorous culinary accents including edible gold flakes.
An Instagram Worthy Vegan Burger
My vegan burger is so Hollywood I should call it a glamburger! Field Roast burgers (that smell ridiculously divine while cooking); Golden Cheese (made from potatoes, carrots, and nutritional yeast, with sprinkles of gold flakes for display); Guacamole hand smashed by the jewelled slave girl with pearls from her own necklace (made that last bit up). It was a burger to remember though… enough that I’ll be getting more of these plant-based patties this week at Whole Foods. 😍😗🍔 #🍔 #vegan #govegan #veganfood #veganrecipe #veganlife #veganburger #veganburgers #guacamole #blogger #burgers #burger #burgerking #mcdonalds #fastfood #healthyfood #healthydinner #healthymeal #fitfood #vegetarian #foodblogger #foodblog #gourmet #homecooked #whatveganseat #fitfamily #fitfam #plantbased #wholefoods #glamburger
Emme’s Glamorous Vegan Burger Recipe:
- Field Roast plant-based burgers (that smell like Thanksgiving dinner while cooking)
- Golden Cheese (made from potatoes, carrots, nutritional yeast & a sprinkle of gold flakes for glamour)
- Guacamole hand smashed by the jeweled slave girl with pearls from her own necklace (made that up)
- A fancy bakery roll, delicious plant-based biscuit, or croissant
- A Sprinkle of Edible Gold Flakes on top for Guests or photos
Pin It For Later:
What Do You Think?
Do you think this burger looks glam enough to give a try? Are you a vegan, healthy food lover, or just inspired by delicious recipes? Tell me your thoughts and leave some glamorous vegan links in the comments below!